Monday, August 18, 2014

It is time!

Hello to all my readers (or people visiting)!

It has been a while.  And I apologize.

You know how much I actually miss writing in this blog?  A ton!

I still have no idea what direction this blog will take ... but the fact that I have all these ideas, topics, etc. that I want to share and then never do.  It's sad!

TODAY though, I made a consious choice to actively begin blogging again.

Part of it is to help reach my Relay goal (we are going to the Lake Steven's Relay this upcoming season, and I want to hit Grand Club)!

Part of it is to hold me accountable as I take steps in my newest journeys! (I'm vauge-blogging.  I know.  I'm sorry.  But I promise I'll tell you more when I know more!)

Mostly it's because I want a place to reflect ... share ... and perhaps be someone's ray of sunshine on that grey cloudy day.

In the past months of not posting here, a lot has changed!  I am happily married still (10 years now - woo hoo!), My children are growing up fast (TOO fast), and I am employed (a new employer, but nevertheless I have a job!)

Sometimes taking breaks from things we love is what is needed.  A time to charge your batteries ... get those juices flowing again ...

I'm looking forward to connecting with my readers once again as I write this new chapter in my life!  I am beyond the moon excited on where my life is headed.  Thanks for sticking around ;-)

1 comment: