Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm baaaaaack

I have been too quiet for too long :-)

Think of it like my recovery from surgery ... I needed 6 weeks for that, and in turn I needed 6 weeks from blogging ;-)

I hope to get more focused on my journey, my thoughts and other odds and ends :-)

My bypass went well! In the 7 weeks since surgery I am now down 53 lbs. I am eating most foods again (still iffy on breads and hard vegetables). I have slowly been working out as well.  My girlfriend and I are prepping for 5ks!

It had been truly amazing what the RNY has given back to me: my life. There is still so much more to do and go. I am so thankful for the support system I have.

I hope to share more with you for now on as well :-)

Take care and thank you for reading!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment