Friday, October 17, 2014

Family Vacations & The Great Wolf Lodge!


So - let's be honest.  Going on Family Vacations is expensive.  Even just a "quick camping trip" can run you a couple hundred dollars including food and gas.

I hope to do a blog segment later on how you can better save on your vacations (from tips I've done), but for now this blog is simple and sweet.

Josh and I have a few trips in mind we would like to take the kids on in the next five years.  Some big.  Some small.  One of them is the Great Wolf Lodge.  This will be a neat experience for both of us, as no one has been there before!  So not only will the kids experience it for the first time, so will mom and dad ;-)

One of my favorite blogs I follow, Queen Bee, is doing another Great Wolf Lodge Giveaway!  Follow this link, follow the instruction, and cross your fingers to win (as I'm crossing mine):Queen Bee Giveaway!

Of course while I wish you luck, I'm hoping to finally score a win on a giveaway so I can take the kids and hubby on this fun trip (would be a neat one to do later this winter after I've healed from surgery a bit).

Take care guys, and thanks for reading!

Nichole
~ Be The Thermostat, NOT The Thermometer~

No comments:

Post a Comment