Friday, October 24, 2014

The Reverse Bucket List

In light of my exciting journey to come ... I have been thinking about things I want to do as I lose weight and get healthy.

Think of it as a bucket list. I'm just not dying or going away (well my extra weight is!) As I lose weight and get closer to the goal I have things I wish to accomplish or aquire!

This list will be edited and updated as I go along but for now in no particular order:

- Run a 5K ... In a respectable time a runner would be proud of!

- Complete a 1/2 marathon
- Complete a full marathon

- Do the Rock and Roll Marathon (either half or full)
- Do the Las Vegas Marathon (either half or full)
- Go on a vintage shopping spree through somewhere like University District
- Go on a shopping spree at Alderwood, Bellevue Square or Southcenter

- Buy a Burberry Trench Coat ... I fell in love with them last year. When I hit goal that will be my reward to myself!
- Buy a super adorable fitness outfit!
- Wear heels as often as possible!
- Lead a fitness class.
- Start a weight loss support group that doesn't require fees or such ... A safe place to come and talk about anything. 

- Create or make twists to recipes.
- Stay more on top of this blog with updates, etc.
- Go on a fitness retreat.
- Spend a day/night at a spa (ahhhhh).
- Go to the park with the kiddos and run around longer than 5 minutes!

- Get a full makeover! Hair ... makeup ... something out of a movie!

- Learn and go snowboarding! 

More to come as I think of them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment